The Business of Family Child Care: Train-the-Trainer Webinar Series
Total Items: 6
Total Time: 9 hour(s)
|Member Price: $399.00
Non-Member Price: $599.00
The webinar series consists of seven, 90-minute sessions. The sessions will occur from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST on February 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, March 2nd, 16th, and 23rd.
Each participant will be invited to participate in the online, facilitated discussion board that will take place via naccrra.ning.com.
The technical requirements to participate in a NACCRRA webinar are an Internet connection, computer (including a sound card), speakers and microphone.
What you will learn: :
This seven-part live webinar series will cover in detail the business topics of Business Orientation for New Providers, Family Child Care Record Keeping, Advanced Family Child Care Record Keeping and Taxes, FCC Contracts and Policies, FCC Marketing, FCC Legal and Insurance Issues, FCC Money Management & Retirement.
The series will also delve into the area of Parent – Caregiver Relations and will offer participants tips on they can more effectively communicate with providers.
* Participants need not have any previous knowledge or experience in family child care business issues.
About the Facilitator:
Tom Copeland is the nation’s train-the-trainer expert on the business of family child care. He has conducted numerous workshops across the country for national, state and local child care organizations and has helped tens of thousands of providers, trainers and tax preparers understand complex business and tax issues. Additionally, he is the author of a number of family child care books and resources.
What you will receive:
- Seven, 90-minute webinar sessions (sessions are recorded, so you can watch each one multiple times)
- Six books from Red Leaf Press covering each topic in the webinar except Improving the Business Relationship between Parent and Caregiver
- Electronic copies of the presentation for each session
- Access to the facilitator for questions during the series
- Free, unlimited customer service to help with any technical issues
- A free webinar training before the series begins for first time participants
- Free access to the online discussion board, naccrra.ning.com
More Information: For more information about The Business of Family Child Care Webinar Series or any of NACCRRA’s other Webinars, please contact Krystal Jones at email@example.com or 571-527-3208 .
CCR&R Training Courses
Webinars & Training
NACCRRA Data Systems
Business Education Training Series
MS Office Training Series
Microsoft Office 2003
Microsoft Office 2007